TensoActive is a high concentrated surfactant. Reduces surface tension of feed water. Contains propionic acid, ammonium propionate and surfactants.
Add TensoActive to the water which is included to the compound feed and see the following advantages:
• Reduction of surface tension.
• Less evaporation of added water.
• Satisfactory dispersion.
• Less dust release.
• Maintains nutritional value of feed and palatability.
• Limits fungus and yeasts growth by reducing free water (water activity) and prevents mycotoxins formation.
• Reduces moisture migration.
• No corrosive.